Sunday Snapshot

I signed up for a workshop at Clickin Moms, and it talks about trying something new: shooting at a different time of day, a new editing format, setting up a themed shoot, etc. It's been a busy week, and while I haven't exactly embraced trying something new, I did position myself purposefully with these pictures of Addison to use the sun flare, and I have to say that I kind of love them.

Doesn't hurt that she's so darn cute either.

DSC_5147

DSC_5135

DSC_5148

DSC_5154

DSC_5158

DSC_5161

DSC_5162

DSC_5164

DSC_5165

DSC_5166

Can't you just hear the giggles?
DSC_5171

DSC_5175

DSC_5177

I'd like to say that alot of thought went into this, but I just grabbed my camera and shot. ;) I used my 35mm lens; settings were f2.5, ISO 400, 1/320 SS. I increased the contrast and warmth in Lightroom for a little drama, then used the sheer haze from Florabella's ColorPlay action set.


Ni Hao Yall

Comments

LUV there. The greens really are sweet all together! And I'm jealous of the Clickin' Moms class!
nancy-of the cray 9
http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/
Kylee said…
oh.my.goodness. What an absolutely beautiful baby. I love, love, love these!
Lori! said…
You are right, it probably isn't possible to have a cuter subject to capture, but those are simply UH-mazing. Seriously. I'm drooling with envy. :)
These came out so good!!! Way to break out of the box!
Brooke said…
Hehe!!! SO cute!!!
Stefanie said…
Wonderful job... she is just precious!
And I love the catch lights in her eyes :)
Kelly said…
that is one GORGEOUS BABY!!!!
Amanda said…
These are so incredibly BEAUTIFUL, Melissa!! She is one gorgeous baby and her aunt is one amazing photographer!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel