Snapshot #1

(Snapshot idea borrowed from my friend Gina)


Outside my window: Sunshine and lots of hot weather. When does fall arrive?

I am thinking: About everything that needs to be done regarding the new church plant and how badly my blog needs a make-over. It's not like I don't have about a million pictures I could use!

I am thankful for: The extra week off from chemo which allowed me to travel to Oklahoma and back with no chemo side effects. Did I mention it took 12 hours there and 11 hours back? That is a whole lot of car time!

I am wearing: My short denim skirt with my new pink ruffled Loft top. Fingernails and toenails are freshly painted in teal. The fingernails might be a little over the top, but I figure I might as well go all in.

Last 3 purchases: Moroccanoil Mask for my hair (recommended for my dry chemo hair, and it's helping), 8.5x11 page protectors for my Project Life book, a teal OtterBox for the iphone I do not have yet.

Dinner plans: Leftover chicken tacos. Actually, I'm having a chicken salad with fresh corn, avocado, tomato. Everyone else is having chicken tacos.

Future plans I'm looking forward to: Rory's birthday, house hunting

Kid funny: Rory walked around the house last night calling herself "Rock Star Rory."

I am reading:  Stay Close by Harlan Coben and 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker

In the kitchen: Breakfast quinoa made with Trader Joe's Light Coconut Milk (I'll have to let you know if it's any good), and lots of veggies.

On my desk: My camera, one of Camden's books, and lots and lots of clutter.

On my frequent playlist: Matt Redman Ten Thousand Reasons

Snacking on: Popcorn popped on the stove with coconut oil and no butter. It's become almost a nightly snack. Better than ice cream, right?

Background noise: Brian fixing his lunch and coffee percolating in my Moka Pot. The kids are still asleep or I'm sure they'd be making some sort of racket.

Rest-of-the-day-plans: Drop kids off at school, drive to Nashville, see Dr. W, chemo, lunch with Joy, pick kids up from school, drive home, crash.


080912_3rdgrade-web

One Little Bird Designs: These Walls
052412_view-web

Paislee Press: Diptych (from The Digi Files, now at O'Scraps)
070512_hello-photos-web


Comments

Owlhaven said…
Love that Matt Redman album!! Such sweet pix too-- thanks for sharing.

Blessings on your day.

Love, Mary
Thinking of you ! I love this idea ... I may have to borrow from you.
Karen said…
Love the snapshot! Hope the chemo sn't too ad this time. I'm feeling mine and it's not really fun! Yay for moroccanoil. Definitely helping my hair. To Dave you money, I fing the Organix brand at Target is doing the job as well.
KrisJ said…
OMG I LOVE LOVE those photos! How freaking cute! The one with the apple on Camdens head is so dang cute!!
Jen said…
Wonderful pages. I love those "moment in time" pages that show how their favorites change over the years.
OK. I love these little tidbits. AWESOME. I may need to borrow too. And those back to school pages?! Awesome. I'm definitely borrowing! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel