Sunday Snapshot

So I may have mentioned (a time or two) that I'm taking a picture of the kids every week after school on Monday. This is week 3. Rory happens to be very into pictures these days, which means I need to take advantage of it, but Camden is not. And he hates it when she hugs him. Of course, hugging him is high on her list of favorite things to do. ;)

DSC_4491_LRedit


He can't stand it if her hair touches her face.
DSC_4482

My favorite.
DSC_4492

Oh, wait, maybe this one is.
DSC_4481


Taken with my 70-200 lens. Settings are f2.8, 1/160SS, 500 ISO, 102 focal length. Processed slightly with Florabella ColorPlay Clean Base.
Ni Hao Yall

Comments

What a trooper Camden is! I love this series of them. Hugs, harassment, whatever it may be!

(I had to play too when I saw the prize for the month!) ;-)
adorable both of them and ethan really doesn't like it either when Bella tries to hug on him!

Amanda said…
These are beautiful, Melissa!!
Diane said…
Soooooo adorable! The second one is my fav:)
God Bless,
Diane
Brenda Shearon said…
I miss seeing your kids smiling faces, great photos! We are still praying for you and your family everyday.
Stefanie said…
Those two are too cute together :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel