Ouch!

Bad news: My chemo nurse called me yesterday afternoon to let me know my platelets are low.

Good news: Low platelets mean I probably won't have chemo tomorrow. Hello, extra week off!

Bad news: I had my first ever toothache last night/this morning.

Good news: My dentist was able to get me in first thing this morning and it's probably fixed. Fingers crossed.

P.S. I will be alot more compassionate with my kiddos now that I've had my own dental experience. Anyone else just cringe at the sound of those drills? And I seriously don't like having my lips, tongue, face, eyelid numb!

DSC_5063-2

Valorie Wibbens/Lauren Reid: Super Duper
090912_yourownhero-web


Comments

Rory's face in that pic is PRICELESS!! And I loathe getting dental work done. Loathe it!
Vicky said…
Ugh for low platelets and toothaches! I abhor having my teeth worked on. And I too have a bit of an ache when I bite down and will undoubtedly be going in soon myself.
Amy said…
So sorry about the toothache. They are the worst!! I guess I should say sorry about the low platelets but a week off from chemo is a good thing soooo YAY! :)
I've had plenty of dental work this year and it is the absolute WORST! I feel for you! :-(

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5