Sneaky, Sneaky

Our family has been sneaky, sneaky, (notice the blog posts even though I was out of town??) and we snuck away to Oklahoma for the weekend to surprise Becky with a 5 Year Cancer-Free Party. It was a rousing success, and I'll be back maybe this weekend with lots of pictures, but for now I'm spending my last day of chemo break fulfilling my domestic duties in preparation for being a little out of pocket the next several weeks.

Just a few pictures to hold everyone over.

Why, yes, she was surprised!
DSC_4643

We rented a mini-van for the weekend so that Elizabeth and Addison could ride to Oklahoma with us. It was wonderful, and it caused me physical pain to hand over the keys to the rental company and get in my 12 year old, worn out Grand Am. Physical. Pain.
DSC_4892

And our weekly after-school picture, although Camden and Rory both pointed out that it was not Monday and they shouldn't have to pose for a picture. Brian happened to be home at the same time so I roped him into the picture.
DSC_4901bw


Comments

You captured such a great moment of shock from Becky! Awesome.

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you!
Makes me cry seeing her soo happy! Love that you guys celebrate her being cancer free! and LOVE this weeks after school picture!
Vicky said…
I have goosebumps! Yayyy for Becky! Have I told you I think you have the coolest family ever- love how you do celebrations! Prayers as you head back into cancer world again... please know I am thinking of you!
Amy said…
I cannot wait to hear more about this fun surprise and see more pictures!! I know it must have been a very fun weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel