Leap Year

Leap Year is kind of a big deal for us because 4 years ago today, we became a family of 4 in Seoul, Korea. If you're a newbie and haven't seen the videos or read the blog posts and would like to, here's a list:


Best week of our lives 4 years ago in Seoul.

The day kind of snuck up on me and I didn't do an actual photo shoot, but I did snap these of Rory being silly in the bathtub yesterday, and they pretty much describe her personality in pictures.'

DSC_5168

DSC_5171

DSC_5174

DSC_5176

DSC_5178

DSC_5180

Favorite color: gold
Favorite food: rice and bulgogi
Favorite movie: Princess and the Frog and Tangles (a.k.a. Tangled)
Favorite thing to play with: Leapster (and I should add here that she doesn't actually play it, just pushes buttons around)
Favorite ice cream: chocolate
Wants to be a doctor when she grows up.
Best friend: Emma
Favorite TV show: Pioneer Woman (LOL)
Favorite book: Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy
Favorite place to eat: Pei Wei
Favorite song: Let the Praises Ring
Favorite sport: soccer
Favorite game: Pick Picnik

And my favorite 5 year old? This girl.


Comments

how cool that you became a family of four on leap day! Rory was such a cute toddler!
What a cool anniversary date!! How fun! I liked reading her list of "likes." Especially that her favorite show was Pioneer Woman. Ha! :-) Happy Rory Day!

(And I love love love the processing... LOVE!) :-)
Amy said…
Well, I just had to go back and reread all of your blog posts and watch the videos. Thank you very much for turning me into a crying, snotty mess all over again. :) It just brought back so many emotions and memories of our trip.

Hope you are having a special day together celebrating your extra-special girl!
Maribeth Graf said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said…
Melissa,
Thanks for sharing again your firsts with Rory. Precious baby! What joy I'm sure she has brought into your lives (and ours through your blog).
Jill Ketteman
Krista said…
I didn't realize your anniversary was Leap Year! How very special!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)