Frivolous Shoes

I have officially decided to add buying a frivolous pair of shoes to my 2012 goals. I realize it's right up there in maturity with eating at a food truck, but there it is.

These pink wedge sandals are top of my list, although I just realized they're on clearance so now I'm panicking because I'll probably never see or own them. I love pink, and this is just the right shade. I wish I had a picture to share but you'll just have to click the link. Oh, these are just seriously calling my name.

These teal Seychelles pumps are also towards the top of the list. Because teal is the official ovarian cancer color, it's almost like I'm obligated to buy these. Right?

seychelles

And these Ed Hardy shoes are so cute, although let's be honest: I'm never going to buy or wear these.



ed hardy


My budget, of course, should probably only include these Target wedges, but since I'm determined to buy a good pair of frivolous shoes, I'm not making settling for Target just yet.
And maybe these shoe choices aren't frivolous for any of you, but considering I have a pair of these Born shoes in black and brown and wear them almost exclusively during the fall/winter and my spring/summer footwear include two pairs of Born flip flops in black and brown, you can understand  why the color here is shocking for my feet.

born

If you have favorite shoes, feel free to link me up. But only if they're not black or brown. Because my closet has p.l.e.n.t.y. of those!

Comments

Jenn T. said…
I.love.shoes. I have so many pairs, but most of them are black or brown. I wear my Born clogs all the time, too. I have two different clog styles and the black ones just started tearing at the seams but I can't find them again to replace them! For non-black/brown, these Born Lovina's are on my list (in pink): http://www.zappos.com/product/7909608/color/331917
Sarah Taylor said…
Shortly after I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I bought a pair of black patent leather stilettos...they were on clearance. I wore them several times before I started chemo, but haven't since - partly because I'm weaker since being on treatment, and I'm afraid I'll fall, and partly because I'm not sure the people at church can handle my hottness...bald and 8 inch heels! c'mon!!!

picture here...http://www.sarahscrappin.blogspot.com/2011/11/retail-therapy-at-its-best.html
Anonymous said…
Getting a quality pair of shoes versus target shoes are worth the money. I find that target shoes, while cheap, only get a few wears and usually lead to lots of blisters. Splurge! You've earned it.
Oh, so many fabulous choices!!! I love love love those teal ones! Which ones did you decide on???
Krista said…
I think you need them ALL!! I especially am loving the pink an the teal... so cute! It is much warmer in Texas right? One pair for each day of the week...

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel