Monday

Just a few pictures and Scripture this morning.

First up: February 23 and we're already having blooms on the trees because of our strange Tennessee weather. I'd almost believe in global warming except there are other parts of the U.S. having their worst winters ever. ;)
DSC_4986

Addison with Rory's baby last night for a little comparison on size. Although I have to say that Addison's legs are chunking up nicely. :)
DSC_5079

And, finally, yesterday was our last day at our church after spending the last 10 consecutive years there as well as 4 other years while we were in college. This is the kids with the church in the background - it's been our view for the last 5 years as we've lived across the street from the church.
DSC_5046

For whatever reason this morning, I didn't read Jesus Calling or pull out my Beth Moore study. Instead, I turned to the (in)Courage blog on my iPad. As I read the entry entitled God's Love Notes, I immediately knew why I felt compelled to read it this morning. For those family close to us, I think you'll recognize the reason as well.

"I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten." Joel 2:25

Your words were found and I ate them, and Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts." Jeremiah 15:16 


My Spirit remains among you; do not fear. I will fill this temple with glory. .. The glory of this latter temple (our imperfect selves) shall be greater than the former (self-made lives).” Haggai 2:4,5, 8,9


This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. All by itself , the soil produces grain.” Mark 1:26-29


Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel