Sleeping In

We had a very abrupt start to our morning when Brian jumped out of bed, looked at his clock, and exclaimed, "it's 7:09!" He normally leaves the house at 6:00, so this was very late. My sister was stopping by to pick up Camden at 7:30 so it was a mad dash to get Brian and Camden both out the door. Since I was up until 3:30 last night, 7:09 didn't seem late enough to me.

On the agenda for today is editing my photo session from Monday, maybe doing a little scrapping, some time with Rory reading books and coloring, and the treadmill. Have I mentioned my new love for the treadmill? Well, not really sure I'd call it love, but for the first time in my life I'm finding a real sense of satisfaction by walking every day and working up a sweat. It's been almost 4 weeks, and I've only missed 2 days. Considering one of those days I had chemo and one was Sunday, I don't feel badly about those misses.

One picture from yesterday
100611

I may be woefully behind on my photography class, but I did find time to scrap two pages in recent days.

I have to say this one was kind of strange. I went back and copied the journaling from my blog post. Obviously, things did not turn out quite like we were planning when I started that first round of chemo. I don't think I could have imagined not only difficult the next 5 months would be, but also that I would come to the end of that 5 months essentially to find nothing resolved and, in fact, be in a worse place physically. But I decided to still scrap it with journaling from what I was feeling on that day and not how I feel on this day.

050411_believe-anything-web

And this one was just fun. :)
092711_say-what-web

Comments

I'm glad you scrapped that chemo page to stay true to the way you felt THAT DAY. It's good to remember your true feelings on all of the days--good and bad! And when you and the kids look back on this, the true story will be told!
I can't even imagine sleeping until 7:09... isn't that sad?! Even with the stress, I bet it was worth it???

And I agree with Elizabeth... I'm happy to see you scrapped the page the way you did. It makes my heart sing.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5