Once in a Lifetime

I overheard a casual comment Brian made to Camden about having a once in a lifetime smile now that his 2 front teeth are missing and, of course, panicked because I hadn't really taken pictures of him yet (and both top teeth are growing in at a rapid rate). I immediately grabbed him and we ran outside for pictures. It's December and gray so lighting is an issue, but I kind of love these because they captured several different pieces of him.
 
Handsome and so big
120410_2
 
His patented head tilt (he gets that from his daddy)
120410_3
 
Showing off the missing teeth
120410_1
 
And my personal favorite
120410_4
 
I decided to look for a picture with his baby teeth and tears literally rushed to my eyes when I opened this picture tonight. How did it happen so fast?
120410_5

Comments

Amanda said…
LOVE these!! What a handsome little guy and I love his toothless grin. It definitely goes by way to quickly!!
Mayme said…
In the words of Kenny Chesney - Don't Blink! It goes by way too fast. Love the pics and glad that you guys are feeling better.
Elizabeth Frick said…
Oh my goodness, the baby picture! Please don't tell me they grow up... ;)
I love all the teethy pictures. Although, if the boy plays hockey, he'd could get a chance at this look again. ha!
Joy said…
I does go by WAY too fast. He is handsome at any age! : )
My breathe just caught in my throat... great shots!
Krista said…
I don't remember ever seeing pics of C as a baby - sigh - so sweet.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)