Top 10 Things

My top 10 favorite things of the 2010 Christmas Week
 
10. The food at the Lewis/Hale/Derby Christmas never disappoints.

9. The fact that we were snowed in Sunday which meant we had a quiet day to unwind when all our company left.

8. Watching William and Xavier's Christmas program. There's a whole lotta personality in those two! (click here for a small sampling)

7. The excellent coffee. Does that fall under the food category?

6. Camden and Rory's expressions when they opened a "pink weapster" (for Rory) and a DS (for Camden).

5. The Italian Drip-Beef sandwiches. Yes, it falls under the food category, but Brian says the sandwiches must have their own space in the list.
 
4. The many hours spent playing Sequence. The girls totally rule.
 
3. The poem Brian wrote for me (it made Becky and my dad cry so you know it was good).  

2. This picture.

1. The sweet time we had on Christmas Day reading Luke 2 and singing Christmas carols.

And let me just leave you with my favorite picture of the entire Christmas week. Rory's wearing her Super Girl costume (from Aunt Becky) and they're both playing with their new "Weapster" and DS.

122710

Comments

Mayme said…
Love the pic!
Brian Lewis said…
So glad to see the sandwiches got a separate slot in the list!
Elizabeth Frick said…
That is a SASSY little red dress on that supergirl :)
And good coffee makes any week fantastic!!!
Elizabeth Lemons said…
Excuse me but it was a Lewis/Hale/Derby/Lemons Christmas. Michael felt left out. :)
You *must* submit this photo to some contest... I insist!
PS - I'm totally trying those sandwiches in the new year...
Krista said…
I think I'm going to have to try those sandwiches now... especially since they made their own space on the list!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel