Tangles

Today was Rory's date day, and despite all the activities I mentioned to her, she really wanted to see Tangles (a.k.a. Tangled). She was so funny as she giggled and danced her way through the movie. She kept saying, "I just wuv this movie. It's hiwawious" (hilarious). Considering she mentioned it about every 10 minutes throughout the day, I'm pretty sure the prospect of skipping naptime was almost as exciting as the date.

I decided to have Camden take a quick picture of us before we left instead of taking the camera. This is what happens when a 7 year old is in charge of the pictures.

122110_1

122110_2

We've done this "date" thing with the kids a couple of times now since Rory has been home, and I'm always surprised by how much they adore the alone time with us. I highly recommend it!


Comments

Anonymous said…
lol, i love them both!!! i am thinking of taking briar to see 'tangles' on thursday. :O)
Elizabeth Frick said…
It's such a great idea to give the kids date time! I might have to borrow that idea :)
LOVE the Camden shots!
KrisJ said…
We love our dates with the kids! And the older they get the more important it is! I love those pics, Kaden is becoming quite the photogragher after me making him do it for us all the time!
Krista said…
What a wonderful idea - And I'm sure the kids will have great memories of their dates
I'm loving Camden's artistic eye!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel