Quote of the Week

Before Rory's dentist appointment yesterday, I let her have a pretty hefty snack not only because I knew we'd be finishing up well past her lunchtime, but also because she's typically numb and can't eat for a couple of hours. The first thing she asked me when we left the dentist office, "Mama, is my mouth dumb?" :)

They didn't have to "dumb" her mouth yesterday so we stopped and ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A "just the two of us." There also might have been ice cream involved.

120310
(50mm 1.4 lens, f2.5, 1/1000ss, 250 ISO)

Rory's been unusually cantankerous this week. She's been ugly to Camden, rebellious with me, and there have been a whole lot of tears in this household over the past few days. Not sure if her cold/cough/ears are bothering her more than I know or if she's just going through a typical 4-year old phase, but I'd like it to pass. Now.

With my handy, dandy, super fast computer, I've found time to scrap again this week. Seriously, you have no idea how great it is to upload 100 pictures into Lightroom and have it take 30 seconds as opposed to an hour. Or to be able to save a scrapbook page instantly instead of waiting 10 minutes for it to process. It's fantastic!

Gina Miller/Jacque Larsen/Karah Fredricks: Stuffed
112510_thankful-web

Sahlin Studio: Season of Giving
122509_stockingstuffer-web

Gina Miller: Figgy Pudding
122009_favorites-web

Comments

Elizabeth Frick said…
I *love* the word "cantankerous". So great...
And I love Rory's ice cream lips :)
Amanda said…
Love the picture! So glad you got a new computer. It definitely makes everything much more enjoyable when things work like they should.
Holy great photo! How the heck are you getting a 250 ISO and that SS?!?! Yowzas!

Mac or PC - the important thing is *always* efficiency! I'm glad you are so happy with it!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel