Pics from the Weekend

Rory playing with baby.
121310_1

Hard to believe when I look out the window now, but it was in the 50's on Friday so the kids played outside after school.
121310_2

Our Christmas tree (practicing a photography lesson). Did you know that if you have your aperture set at the widest possible for your lens that your bokeh is round? I read it this weekend and needed to try it out.
121310_3

One of my favorite snowmen (still practicing)
121310_4

Gingersnaps on Saturday (Brian's favorite)
121310_5

Rory before church (and before the snow hit). I called her my little Indian girl and she told me couldn't be an Indian because the feathers weren't big enough.
121310_6

Camden helped me with my Russian teacake cookies yesterday. He completely cracked me up when he started because he dug in with two hands.
121310_7

121310_8


Comments

Elizabeth Frick said…
Great photos! And hey, it's Baby Latte! Except yours is *much* cleaner than ours...
Joy said…
LOVE the shot of you looking down to Camden - awesome!
KrisJ said…
Good job with the photos! And DIBS on that outfit lol!
Krista said…
What a cool shot of your tree! And cookies- yum!
Melissa, we really need to live closer to each other. Inspiring photos (And very similar in subject matter to mine. Huh.) :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel