Proof

While I may not be ready to turn over hairstyling to her quite yet, she did a pretty good job for a 4 year old!

120210_1

120210_2

Rory woke up without a fever this morning so we're headed to the dentist to finally get her cavities filled. Because of no available appointments and a previous cancellation due to yet another sickness, we've waited 3 months to get these teeth fixed. She's decided that she hates the dentist and even tried convincing me she was too sick to go, but with no fever and just a few sniffles left, we're going. Nice try, though.


Comments

Joy said…
Great job on the ponytail, Rory! Better than I could have done!

Hope the dentist appt. goes okay. Ellis did great for his today, but I think the numbing was a bit of a shock to him.
Oh Rory, I don't blame you ONE . BIT . for trying to avoid the dentist!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Wow, that is a pretty good ponytail! Good luck at the dentist. I hate it too :(

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel