A Good Weekend

What a great weekend! I was able to have several unexpected hours alone at home when Brian decided to take the kids on a quick Walmart run and then took both kids to Camden's baseball practice. Camden did so well during practice too. He hit nearly every ball pitched to him, and not just hit it, but hit it really well and into the grass. He'll be playing first base, and Brian says he did a good job with that as well. His coach says he's ready for a new bigger glove so there was yet another Walmart trip yesterday for a new glove.

Saturday afternoon I went consignment sale shopping with Mayme and Andrea. It was so fun, and we squeezed in a birthday (for Andrea) lunch and Krispy Kreme donut as well. I bought several Dora items and Rory couldn't be happier. She's also pretty excited about the cute leotard I bought her. I realized after I got it home, that it's actually a ballet leotard instead of gymnastics, but that's okay - she's only 2!

Our weather has been unbelievable - highs in the 70's and cool at night. I know that we're being spoiled and will hate it when 90 degrees rolls around later this week.

It's back to school this morning. Rory and I are running errands today - my goal is to do all major errands on Mondays so I'm not making multiple trips all during the week.

Here's what I did Saturday during my kid-free hours!


Shabby Princess: Twirl
Shabby Miss Jenn: Egg Huntin' Time

Traci Reed/Meghan Mullens: 10 Things

Comments

You know I'm going to say it... love those layouts!

The weekend sounds great!
joelsgirl said…
Fun times! I wish I could crank out three pages in one day without completely neglecting the world!
Anonymous said…
I'm a bit partial to these layouts--cutest kids ever!!!
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel