Content

It seems as though being content/simplicity/being at rest, etc. is a recurring theme the last several weeks not only at church, but in my own devotions. I was telling Brian last night that I almost feel guilty when I see my friends and other families struggling because despite some inner struggles regarding personal situations and Brian's crazy schedule, I feel the most stress-free than I have in years. I finally am feeling content in being a stay at home mom; my days are quieter now that Camden is at school and I am enjoying spending more time with Rory (and also the very quiet naptimes); I don't worry about Camden at school because I am so confident we have chosen the right place for him; I don't even think evil thoughts when I drag myself out of bed at 5:30 every morning (and that's a biggie!). I'm not naive enough to think that this can last forever, but I hope that the "work" I've put in to reach this point will help me during the next stressful season of life.

I've shared so many pictures this week that I've neglected showing off my scrap pages. Here are a few from the last several days.



Emily Merritt/Audrey Neal: Going Bananas

Traci Reed: Sunny Sorbet

Zoe Pearn: Haute Spring

Comments

Bekah said…
Adorable! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your stress free days last & last. ;)
Amanda said…
Love the beautiful pages!
Anonymous said…
That is so neat, Melissa. Like Jesus said, "Out of our innermost being rivers of water flow."
I enjoy all of the pics and thoughts. Keep it up!
Anonymous said…
Well, I didn't mean to be so
annoymous! Grandma Elledge
Krista said…
Great new pages! And yeah for feeling content... I hope to get there soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel