Gymnastic pictures

Camden and Brian both had good days at school yesterday; Rory and I ran errands, managed to not mess the house up, and went to gymnastic's class. She loved it once again. She kept saying, "I'm so exciting."

On today's agenda is numerous loads of laundry, a walk with Andrea, playing the Dora Matching Game, baseball practice for Camden, and making tacos for supper.

The quality of these gymnastic pics are seriously bad, but I'm posting them anyway for Rory's fan club (a.k.a. the grandparents).


they start out with ribbons

the group (look how much taller the other girls are)

practicing jumping arms in the air

the girl totally took off on the balance beam, and I didn't touch her the whole way!

working on keeping her arms straight

a forward roll (she kept saying "I do it myselss, mommy"

Comments

Amy said…
I think you've got an Olympian on your hands!:) She's such a cutie!
Anonymous said…
So sweet!! That's amazing that her little feet fit side by side on that 4" beam!!!!
Anonymous said…
She is finally in charge of her self, she is blossoming. It is hard to believe she has grown so much since she came home. A beautiful inteligent little lady.
add me to the Rory (and Camden) fan club! =) Love the pictures! She looks like she is having lots of fun!
What a cutie! I see lots of "fwips" in her future!

(And, don't hate me, but she looks like she's six in that first shot!)
Amanda said…
Those are so cute! Looks like she is doing really well in class.
Paula said…
I love your new "Life as a Lewis" banner...sooo cool!!!!
Rory is the cutest gymnast I know...and I don't even really know her...but boy is she cute!!!
Becky said…
I would also like to be included in the fan club!! the pictures are adorable and she does look like she is having a great time!
Anonymous said…
Rory, you go girl! Thanks for sharing the pictures.(Her fans do appreciate it!) What a blessing to have her in our lives.

Love always,

Gram
Anonymous said…
Rory, you go girl! Thanks for sharing the pictures.(Her fans do appreciate it!) What a blessing to have her in our lives.

Love always,

Gram

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel