Catch Up

I have a renewed respect for mothers working outside the home. These 2.5 days have zapped me and the house is a wreck. Not to mention that after the days apart, Rory spends all her time wanting to be held and carried. Camden, on the other hand, just wanted to know why I didn't work all day Wednesday because it's more fun to stay at Gram's. Oh, and Rory's prayer at supper last night was, "dear Jesus, help my mommy to stay home with us. Amen." and last night at bedtime she asked what we were doing tomorrow and I said we were staying home. She responded with "You not leave us?" Yeah, I think I better stay close to her for a while.

I had a crazy post office experience this week. I went to a different one than my usual small-town one. My first package did not have the zip code so the cashier gave it back to me. The second package had the label upside down and on the wrong side (no idea how that happened). When I tried to pay for the shipping, my debit card was refused (worked later on, by the way). I left feeling like an idiot. Oh, and the cashier was an older Hispanic guy who was none too kind!

Tonight is parent orientation at Camden's school. We found out this week who Camden's teacher is and also discovered that we know 2 of the boys in his class. He seems pretty ambivalent to the whole idea of school. I have a feeling he's concerned because it seems like work (and he's all about NO work). In addition to the meeting tonight, I'll be spending the day running a few errands, laundry, laundry, and more laundry!

Here are the only 2 pictures I've taken in the 8 days. I've got to get my camera back out!



Comments

Amanda said…
I will see you tonight. Tre' got Mrs. Lawrence. Who did Camden get??

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)