Finally Friday

Anyone else glad it's Friday? I'm discovering that this whole school thing/schedule makes us all tired. In fact, after working yesterday, Rory with no nap, and Camden just in general exhausted from school, I put them in bed at 7:00 and settled in for Project Runway and scrapping. It was quite nice!

Camden said to me on the way home from school yesterday, "Hey, teachers have to know alot of stuff. And daddy must know even more because he teaches at school and at church."

Somehow we live in the same house as Brian, but by the time he gets home tonight, it will have been 48 hours since he's seen the kids! He's had either church/youth activities or school activities every night this week (and he'll be gone after supper tonight too). I'm telling you - I could not keep up if I had to work his schedule (and it's a prime reason why I need to be a stay at home mom to help keep us all sane).

Our weather is supposed to be perfect this weekend - 83 and low humidity. Camden has baseball practice tomorrow morning and then the rest of the day is free so we might look for some outdoor activities.

Amy Hutchinson: Firecracker

Comments

KrisJ said…
Im SOO glad its Friday!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel