Etsy

Anyone up for some shopping?

Cute camera straps.

We don't need bibs anymore, but how cute is this!


I love the dresses and outfits in PrettyMe's shop. A friend bought Rory a dress from here and it was one of our favorites!


I LOVE the prints in this shop. In fact, we have one framed in Rory's room.



I've heard really good things about this seller's lotions and body items.


I happen to think this metal wall hanging is really cute.

This really cute family necklace (which I hope is in my birthday or Christmas future - hint. hint).

This tutu and matching leg warmers is so cute. This might be on Rory's birthday list.
These Funky Dot hairclips are adorable.

Obviously, I don't have a newborn. But if I did, I'd be all over these hats.
These bow holders are so cute! And I'm considering decorating Rory's "big girl" room in cupcakes.


I think that's enough for now. I am not responsible for any money you may spend after browsing these Etsy sellers. :)

Comments

KrisJ said…
NOW if I can just sell some of Malias closet I can go visit all these stores!!
Krista said…
Great etsy finds - I love browsing all the shops - for a while I was kinda an addict. I actually bought Alex one of those bear hats - it was too big last year so I hope it fits this year! I try to do a lot of my xmas shopping from etsy - everything is so unique!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel