Dress Up

This is how the kids spent their Thursday afternoonIs it my imagination or does she look SO old in this picture?

Random Friday notes:
  • Since I spent yesterday doing things like talking to my sister-in-law for 2 hours, making chocolate chip cookies, reading Scooby Doo books (with LOTS of words) to Camden and Rory, and watching Project Runway, I need to get lots of housework done today.
  • I've been letting Rory pick out her own shoes (not all the time but when it doesn't matter too much), and she loves it. However, she seems to be having a harder and harder time making a choice. I'm sure it couldn't be because she has too many to choose from.
  • The kids have spent countless hours looking at the Halloween costume catalog this week (I remember this from last year too). Camden is just fascinated by the transformers, ninja turtles, etc. Rory giggles at "the guy wrapped in toilet paper" (a.k.a. mummy) and does not like the "gay guy" (a.k.a. GRAY guy).
  • Someone asked me about the rounded corners on my blog pics. You can buy the template here.
  • I haven't bought a CD in well over a year, but I'm definitely picking up this one today.
  • I was stopped earlier this week by a man in Walmart who commented that Rory was going to be a knock-out when she was older. I'm sorry, but is it creepy that a grown man is picturing my 2 year old as a grown-up? And this happens on a pretty regular basis. It started on the plane home from Korea. So not kidding.
  • Camden informed us earlier this week that the first man to walk on the moon was Neil Strongarm.
Have a good weekend!

K Studio/Fruit Loop Sally: Sweet Temptation

Comments

Joy said…
Melissa - thank you! :)

Rory does look older in those photos! What a beauty! I agree - comments like that guy's are very creepy. I really don't like the whole "Asian/China doll" stereotype. It scares me the comments our kids will face when they ARE older.
Wow - she does look old there! But adorable none-the-less!

And yes, that's creepy... ugh... it makes me feel better about the "heart breaker" comments I get about my guy though!
joelsgirl said…
I love that picture of the two of them all dressed up; so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel