Wednesday

Brian had 4th grade graduation last night so I was alone with the kids all day and night. I resorted to "movie night" and pulled out Kung Fu Panda and made popcorn. I also managed to lock myself out of the house for the second time in about 2 months. Thank goodness Brian had made extra keys after I did this the first time, and I had a spare hidden outside.

This morning I'm dropping Camden off at school for 3 hours of kindergarten testing (does this seem like alot?). Rory and I are going to hit the grocery stores while he's at school. Unfortunately, Rory has been up since 6:00 this morning, and I'm thinking that her mood will not be all that great after an early morning and a several hours worth of errands.


Dani Mogstad: Fruit Punch

Emily Powers: Funky Love Song

Comments

Amanda said…
Yes, the 3 hrs of testing sounds very long to me. Can't imagine how long it will seem to the kids. Have a great day!!
Is he getting excited about going back to school? I know Ethan really enjoyed Kinder this year!

and OMG that toe nail layout is adorable!!!! Love that you took that photo and I might have to try to do something similar!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel