Finally Friday

We're on the mend around here! Rory still ran a fever and was generally dramatic and attached to my hip yesterday, but she begged for food all day long and her stomach seems fine. She even got down and played with Camden for a while after supper. I think they both missed each other. I'm hopeful today will be even better.

With the exception of the doctor's trip Wednesday and the baseball game Tuesday night, we have not left the house since church on Sunday. Can anyone say c.l.a.u.s.t.r.o,p.h.o.b.i.c? We may need to make a bank or post office run just so we can get some fresh air.

We don't have big plans for the weekend. It's supposed to rain all weekend so I'm sure Camden's game will be canceled tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe we'll have pizza and a movie night tonight. I picked up Mary Poppins several weeks ago when it was re-released on DVD (I'm sure Brian is going to be thrilled with that choice), and I think the kids will really like it. It was a favorite when I was a kid. Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day and all my favorite stores are having big sales. It's a bit overwhelming (but fun!) trying to decide where to spend my money and to participate in the fun challenges and grab the freebies. I've been busy scrapping during naptimes this week because the designers I work for have been busy creating new releases. I think I was responsible for SEVEN layouts just for this weekend alone!

The kids will be up soon, and I'm resolving to turn off the computer and not worry about the house to give Camden some attention today. He's been a bit neglected with all the Rory sickness and attention she needed. Not that he cared that much; I just let him watch cartoons pretty much all day so he loved it. I'm also going to hop back on the treadmill since I missed the last 2 days.


Emily Powers: Funky Love Song

Traci Reed/Megan Mullens: Whoo's Ready for Spring

Amanda Rockwell: credits here

Jodie McNally/Karah Fredericks: credits here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel