Friday

Just dropping in to post a few pics from the John Deere Museum. I didn't get to take near as many as I wanted, but the kids were moving so fast from combines to tractors that I couldn't keep up. Our Internet access has been very limited (honestly, did we really think we were going to get computer time with 4 kids running around?) and I haven't had time to even look at pictures, much less edit and post.

We're having a good, but thoroughly crazy, time. The kids are really enjoying playing together even if we have had torrential downpours almost every day and the fact that they've all 4 decided they no longer need to sleep.

Yesterday was a L.O.N.G. day! Becky and I rushed to the mall to pick up a few necessities, rushed home, got the kids down for an early nap (which they fought every step of the way), woke them up from the nap, drove 2 hours for a photo shoot with Kellie, spent 3 hours getting our pictures taken, drove 2 hours home and got the kids in bed about 10:30. It was really crazy, but I'm VERY excited to see our proofs from the shoot. I'll link you up when I can, of course. :)

Today a couple of high school friends and their kids came over to spend the day, and it was nice to catch up. Tomorrow I think we're tackling the job of cleaning out the van and having a wiener roast and maybe some horseback rides.

I think I've found just the right spot in the house to have consistent Internet access so I might post more pics later.


Comments

KrisJ said…
CUTE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)