Thursday

It's been a challenging parenting week. The kids are at odds with each other; Camden has decided he's Rory's third parent; Rory's a drama queen so you can just imagine how she reacts to having a third parent; Camden is having some major self control issues; the list could go on and on. Which is why I'm kinda thrilled to be dropping them off at Gram and Gramp's house this morning so I can go to the doctor all on my own! (How sad is it that I'm looking forward to a doctor's visit just to get a few free hours?)

Camden's kindergarten testing went fine yesterday. He was quite concerned because he has trouble writing his 2's, and he was just sure the test would require alot of 2's. Fortunately for him, he just had to fill in little circles under the pictures. He called it easy, then boring, then said it was pretty hard. Who knows!


Gina Miller: Hop, Skip, Jump

Comments

Paula said…
That is funny that you are looking forward to a doctor visit to get a break...it reminds me of when my kids were that age (my husband traveled about 10 days a month for work) and I remember going to the bathroom...locking the door and considered that my break.
Hang in there!
Amanda said…
I totally understand about looking forward to doctor visits to have some quiet time!! Funny how that works when you have children.
Heather (mom2jma) said…
I, too, agree about looking forward to going to the doctor! Your kids sound exactly like mine-my oldest is bossy, my middle can be sweet or evil, and my youngest, well, she's always looking to get into something, and lately she's developed this awful whiny cry when she doesn't get her way! Is it wrong if I want to just put the three in a room together and let them go at each other?! Let's just get it all out at once so we can move on with our day, right?! Thank goodness for naps/bedtime!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel