Weekend

I just might have spent the entire day at the computer Saturday celebrating (inter)National Scrapping Day. Yes, there really is such a holiday! It was cold and rainy and dreary outside, Camden's baseball game as well as a birthday party we were supposed to attend were canceled so it was kind of the perfect day to spend in front of the computer! I think I just might have enough scrapping supplies to last me until the kids are grown at this point!

I'm kind of looking forward to today. Brian took a personal day to watch the kids while I have an MRI (fun, fun), meet my friends from my old job for lunch, and then I'm going to run some errands (all kid free), including a trip to Kroger who is having triple coupons up to .99 this week. (Can I just interject here that as a child when you dream of married life, being excited about triple coupons never really made it into the dream.)

Camden has a game tonight, and we're on dugout duty again, but it's very possible we'll be rained out again (I'm starting to sound like a broken record here with the rain).


Here are some of the pages I scrapped this weekend. Yes, there are more to come.

Emily Powers: Nature Boy


Lauren Grier: What I Want

Julie Billingsley/Kristin Cronin Barrow: Scoop It Up

Robin Carlton/Manda Bean: Birds and the Bees

Comments

Amanda said…
Pages look great! I am so jealous. I didn't get to scrap the first time. Hope you have a good kid free day.``
EEK!! These pages are so fabulous! Love them! (And the subject matter is adorable of course!)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel