Wednesday

Whew! I had a busy day yesterday: lots and lots of cleaning and unpacking; spent an hour on the phone with my sister-in-law; paid bills; stalked Kellie's blog for a sneak peak of our photo session; uploaded all the pics from our trip to the blog; grocery shopped; took Brian's car to the mechanic; and watched Camden hit a triple and win a ballgame. Anyone else tired?

Today promises to be just as busy. I somehow managed to schedule Camden's first dentist appointment right in the middle of naptime so the errands we have to run before hand might not be alot of fun for a sleepy girl!

By the way, our sneak peak is up on Kellie's blog if you want to take a peek!

One quick funny Camden story. We were working around the house and he was protesting a little when I asked him to help me put away his clothes from the suitcase. I told him that while vacation was lots of fun, we were back home now and everyone helps out in our house. He asked me what vacation was and I told him it was when you get to go to a fun place, relax, not work too much. He interrupted me to say, "oh, so it wasn't your vacation; it was mine and Rory and William and Xavier's vacation." Very intuitive for an almost 6 year old!


Finally finished up a scrapbook page - my first in 9 days (which just might be a record).

Studio Flergs/Kaye Winiecki: A Perfect Day

Comments

KrisJ said…
Those pics are gorgeous! LOVE all of the outfits just darling!
Those pictures are amazingly beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)