Poison Control

Well, my evening included Esther study at church, some peanut butter pie, and my first ever call to poison control (completely unrelated to the pie, by the way). Six phone calls and one hour later it was determined that Rory was completely fine. Nothing like a little excitement to end your day.

Today's agenda includes cleaning the house (again) and Camden's baseball game tonight. Did I mention that he got demoted from 1st base? I'm not completely surprised that he didn't get his position back after we missed four games while in Illinois, but the coach didn't arrive to the game until late on Tuesday and didn't have time to explain so his feelings were hurt. We built up how important 2nd base is (totally lying because it's completely boring on 2nd base) and he was just fine.

A few things about the kids this week:
  • Rory is into everything all of a sudden. In the last two days I've caught her with my coffee cup (full of coffee), she poured my water bottle down her shirt, she climbed and got into Camden's toothpaste, and she opened up my make-up. Does it seem like we should be putting things out of reach?
  • Camden is seriously missing his cousins, Uncle Matt, and Grandpa. Somehow wrestling with his 2 year old sister is not quite the same.
  • When I told Rory to put down my eyedrops last night, she said, "I just reading them, bossy."
  • Camden wrote the following sentence earlier this week in church: "Rory dsit let me lat bcs nymore." In case you can't interpret a sentence by a non-kindergartner, let me help you. "Rory doesn't let me look at books anymore."
  • Rory has just amazed me with this whole potty training thing. After spending only a couple of weeks in transition, she was completely trained. It's been 6 weeks now with nothing but big girl "unawear" and there has only been one day time accident and one night-time accident. Pretty good, right?

Dani Mostad: Tough Guy (available 5/23 at SSD)

Comments

M :-) said…
I'm glad Rory is OK! I'm VERY impressed with Camden - that is amazing that he can write a sentence like that. Wow!

... love the layout - and love that Dani has a new boy kit coming out. WOO HOO!!! :)
Glad Rory is ok! As always, the little "tidbits" cracked me up!

Also - loving that layout!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5