A New "Haircuk"

I took Rory in for a "haircuk" yesterday, and we decided to go short! She was so cute sitting in the big chair looking at herself in the mirror. When it was over, she just smiled and smiled. Adorable!

(Picture disclaimer: yes, I know the coloring is completely different on
all 3 of these photos. I don't have a clue what I'm doing with my camera!)

Before

After

Not so happy

We ran LOTS of errands yesterday, and the kids were none-to-happy about it. Usually Camden acts as if I'm asking him to tear his hair out one strand at a time because we need to go to the grocery store, post office, etc., and yesterday was no different. Unfortunately, I had SIX stops in 3 different cities which made for a very long 4 hours. I really needed to run out again today and pick up a few things in Nashville, but we're having thunderstorms all day so I think I'm going to either put it off or just plan to do without.

Today involves cleaning the entire house as well as getting caught up on laundry again. The kids and I are spending next week in Illinois with my family so I wanted to have everything perfect before we leave so Brian doesn't have to worry about it. Of course, since I'm not leaving until Monday morning I do realize that if I clean the house today there's no way it will stay clean over the weekend!

Our weekend involves a CPR class for both of us, a pedicure and haircut for me, a baseball game for Camden (which I'm sure will be canceled), and alot of thunderstorms and rain.


ScrapKitchen Designs: Village Market

Comments

Joy said…
Rory looks precious - of course! :) Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your trip!
M :-) said…
I keep thinking to myself - there is no way Rory can get any cuter ... but she does! I love the new 'do ... SO CUTE!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)