My Sleepwalker

No success on the soccer field this weekend, and I think Camden's enthusiasm is dying off. This happened last year about half-way through the season - he just gets tired! Of course, it doesn't help that they haven't won any games. He asked on the way to the game, "why do we keep losing?" Ummm, maybe because your coach won't teach you anything is the correct answer, but we didn't say that to him.

Because I'm sure you're all dying to know (ha!) - my hair is still intact. We decided that it was long enough but we should give the Pantene people another inch to work with so D-Day is now set for December 6.


Camden has been a sleep walker in the past. Actually, I'm not sure if he's actually sleep walking or just so out of it when he wakes up in the middle of the night that he doesn't know where he is. The main thing that happens is that he tends to go potty in strange places. For instance, we've got him using the trashcan as a toilet. Right before Rory came home, I caught him peeing against the wall in her room. Well, Friday night he used the dishwasher as the toilet! I know - totally disgusting! He honestly never remembers it the next morning and is always completely out of it when it happens. In fact, he was completely embarrassed, and we've teased him about it all weekend. My friends say it will make a great graduation or wedding story.

Friday was Camden's last day of Mother's Day Out. We decided money was too tight to spend $200 so he could play. It's going to make my life more stressful because he clearly needs more activity and stimulation than he gets 5 days a week at home, but I'll do my best to keep us all from killing each other! There's still a small possibility that he might get to go to K-4 at Brian's school if something opens up, but we're not counting on it.

Who else is excited that it's premiere week? I can't wait for my reality TV fix - Dancing With the Stars and Survivor this week!

For some reason I'm having serious issues scrapping. There's not sufficient time and I don't feel inspired. I worked all day yesterday on just this one page, and finally finished it, but I'm not happy with it. Oh, well!

Dani Mogstad: Rag Tag Cowboy

Comments

Paula said…
Melissa, you are too hard on yourself! Your scrap page is adorable!!! I look forward to seeing your cute pages everyday. It doesn't hurt that you have super cute kids to scrap book.
Honestly your pages really inspire me daily!
Joy said…
Poor Camden! My BIL used to "sleepwalk" like that as a kid and the stories are STILL being told! :)
KrisJ said…
The sleep walking cracks me up being a reader but if I found pee in my dishwasher I dont know what I would do! And omgosh I love LOVE the page! I really do wish I could just send you photos and make you do all mine!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel