The "other" list

I've had several people email me this morning and ask if Rory is really as sweet as I say. Well, yes and no. She is very sweet, but she does have some "other" qualities. Things like:
  • Seriously stubborn! As in, she does not give in easily and wins pretty much every fight with Camden. She's pretty good at stare-downs with daddy.
  • Once she gets upset about something and starts crying, there's no quieting her down. You've just got to wait it out.
  • She's quite a screamer, and not in a crying kind of way, but in a horrendous, shrieking kind of way if Camden reaches a toy before she does or just has something she might want.
  • She totally disregards the words no, don't touch, stop, quit, etc. Well, disregards them unless she wants to use them, which is quite often.
  • The computer and the toilet are her new playthings. And I can't seem to get her to stop. Despite the escalating discipline. :)
  • She is a hitter and a pincher. Nothing seems to be helping with that either.
  • Thankfully, the temper tantrums haven't started. I bet she'll be really good at them.
  • She is the bossiest almost 2 year old I've ever met.
But she's also the cutest almost 2 year old I've ever met.

Look for Camden's list tomorrow.

Comments

These two lists would make a really funny scrap layout, don't you think!? I so enjoy both of these lists!
I love the lists! Soooo sweet!

Question for you...how did you customize your blog? I'm really wanting to makeover mine! speaking of my blog...I tagged you today! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)