Thursday

I think we had a breakthrough yesterday with Camden and Rory. They played together just so well. They built a little puppet stage and took turns (although I turned around and saw Rory standing on top of the puppet stage, which was kinda scary). They had "adventures" in the dark laundry room with the flash light. Camden had a big time, and Rory just followed right along.

Remember those questions I said Camden asks? Yesterday at lunch he asked me if rabbits have brains and how do you make Cheezits - all in one breath.

I'm grocery shopping with both kids this morning. Hopefully, I'll escape with my sanity.

One of the hazards of living in a small town is that your bank lobby doesn't open until 8:00 and then closes at 3:30. How ridiculous is that! I'm not sure how they expect anyone who works a job to be able to get business completed. We received our finalization paperwork from the lawyer last night and need to have several pieces notarized and also get copies from our safety deposit box so Brian is trying to leave work early today so we can get it done. We're still hoping to finalize in September.

I took these pictures of Rory last night, and I was only going to post one, but I couldn't choose.



This is her new pose; not sure where she picked it up!

Comments

omg she is just beautiful!!!
and the fingers in the air... that is awesome!
Amanda said…
She is just so beautiful Melissa! Love the pics
KrisJ said…
I wouldnt have been able to just pick one either! She is so sweet! And Im so glad they are connecting and playing well!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel