Monday

Welll, our big weekend is over, and we're all feeling the effects! For some reason, no one slept well last night, including Brian who usually can sleep in any circumstance! I think we'll rest today (with the exception of a trip to the library and bank) and then I'll work on getting the house back in shape tomorrow. It looks like a tornado went through it!

Camden's baptism and Rory's dedication went really well yesterday, and they were both very special. My dad did Rory's dedication (he did Camden's as well when he was a baby), and Brian baptized Camden. I have pictures on my camera, but haven't downloaded or edited them yet. We did show this video of Camden asking Jesus into his heart. If you missed it the first time around, here it is again.



Rory and I both have colds, but hopefully we'll be feeling better soon. Rory and Camden are both worn out and wired at the same time. Camden has been up very late the last several nights. Not necessarily because he wasn't in bed at a fairly decent time, but because he's so hyped up that he can't sleep. I have a feeling that both of their behavior is going to be quite off today.

My mom and Camden made a jack-o-lantern this weekend. Camden was so funny helping my mom! Rory jumped in for the picture, but was actually completely not interested in the process.

Comments

omg what an amazing video to have forever! Mr. Camden is soo stinkin cute himself (and love hubby's accent!)
Anonymous said…
You both are amazing parents.
Camden is so sweet as an elder brother, and Rory is a bundle of joy I can see.

Your love for them is amazing, may you keep pointing them to Jesus! :D

God Bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel