Airport Day

Today is an exciting day! We get to greet Emma at the airport tonight. I'm so excited that the McGowans will finally be home. Mayme asked me to be the photographer at the airport, and I'm thrilled about that as well. Camden is so funny - he thought we were actually going to China to meet them tonight. Not sure if he thought they had moved there permanently or what.

The kids have absolutely destroyed the house in the last two days. It's partially my fault because I let them, but they have played so well together that I didn't want to interrupt or to hamper it my making them pick up over and over. Now that I'm dealing with the aftermath, I think I'm ready to make them pick up regularly again! I have several errands to run as well today, but the majority of the day is devoted to getting the house in shape.

Camden has soccer pictures tomorrow morning, followed by two soccer games so we're in for a long morning.

Of course, it must fall on the weekend that Brian is responsible for both church services Sunday. Things never slow down around here!

The kiddos were both in bed late last night, however at 6:20, Camden is already up and C.R.A.N.K.Y. he's been up by 6:00 every other morning this week. Rory, on the other hand, has decided she likes to sleep in. It was 8:00 before she woke up yesterday! We don't know what that's like in this house!

Pretending to be asleep


Comments

Joy said…
Can't wait to see pictures of Emma's homecoming!!! How exciting!!
Lindsey Carney said…
I'm sure Mayme is going to be exhausted and may not post, you'll have to let us all know how she's doing. I have been following her blog closely. I can't wait to meet her and her family. Both of our families know each other and live within miles of one another but I've never met her! Have a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel