Already Wednesday

The best thing about a Monday holiday is how quickly your week goes by. It's already Wednesday!

Yesterday was a pretty good day. We received our legal paperwork from our agency in the mail so I forwarded it on to our lawyer. We're hoping to have Rory's court date to finalize her adoption in September.

Rory woke up from her nap at 2:30 yesterday just absolutely sobbing, and pretty much stayed that way the rest of the day. I was able to eventually calm her down, but she spent the rest of the day until bedtime on my lap or in the carrier. Not sure if she wasn't feeling well or what was going on, but she was very clingy.

After I drop Camden off at school, I'm meeting a friend in Nashville for breakfast at Panera, and then I have several errands to run. I'm looking forward to getting out of the house!

I hate to do it, but it's 7:00 and I'm off to wake up Rory. She rarely sleeps this late - too bad it's a day we have to get out of the house!

Here are a few pictures from Friday when they ate ring pops. Good thing we weren't going anywhere after because Rory's mouth was blue until the next day!



Comments

Riggs Tribe said…
We sent our paperwork to Lisa Collins office a few weeks ago. We got our Petition for Adoption papers in the mail yesterday from her office. We have to get a couple of things notarized and sent back to her office. We are hoping to get that done tomorrow. It is hard when Jeremy and I have to be together to get something done.
Joy said…
Congrats on the paperwork! I know Lisa will get it done quickly. :)

So...what all did you get at Gymboree?? :) I had to edit my stack - LOL!
Anonymous said…
Hope all your paperwork loose ends are wrapped up and finished for good for you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel