Tuesday

Yesterday was not a good start to the week. In fact, it was pretty awful. However, today is a new day, and I'm hopeful it will be better.

We're meeting my friend Kathy and her two girls and baby for a play date and lunch today. The mall is almost an hour away so it will take up a chunk of our day. I'm sure Camden will have a good time. The mall has a cute playground, but I don't know how Rory will feel about all the other kids. I'm so happy to spend time with an adult! :)

This week is VBS at a friend's church so Brian took Camden last night, and he had a blast. I think we're all going tonight.

My sister Becky is speaking to alot (as in thousands) of people this morning at the NAFWB Convention. You might want to say a prayer for her if you think about it. I have full confidence in her, but it's a big deal, and she's speaking on her experience with breast cancer and how that has changed their career as missionaries to France so I'm sure it will be emotional.

LaurasKathi GABS kit

Dani Mogstad's Bunny Trail kit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5