First Day of School

Today was Camden's first day of school (can you hear Brian's shout of joy?) at his new school! He was pretty excited this morning to head out, and we were ready as well! He loves school, loves having friends to play with and all the different activities that come with school. I think that our home life actually will be a bit calmer once he gets back in the groove of it all.

Well, I didn't get to get off work early yesterday (still a little bummed about that - I should just get over it, shouldn't I). I dashed home from work, changed clothes, and then headed to my in-laws for dinner. Camden had a blast playing baseball with Brian and his Gramps. I stayed up way too late last night watching a video series about Korean adoption on You Tube. It was fun watching another family's experience - they were quite diligent about sharing videos throughout their whole experience in Korea. So far, I've made it through the sight seeing and they're about to meet their son (bring on the tissues!).

I finally found a CD full of pictures from a trip to see my parents and grandparents in September 2005 when Camden was barely 2 and Becky came home from France for a quick trip right after she found out she was pregnant. You can expect to see lots of layouts from this CD! Here's the first page - Camden and my mom. Aren't they cute?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5