Shopping

Moving into a new house is expensive! There are curtains to buy, new bed and bedding for Camden's room, blinds to help keep out the evil flood lights across the street, rugs for the doors, etc. And there's just something that makes me need a new quilt for our bed every time we move. Thank goodness that isn't often! Unfortunately, for Brian, my shopping doesn't stop at house items (although I am being very good at buying one thing at a time and not overwhelming our checkbook with everything all at once). No, my favorite shopping is for girl clothes and scrapping supplies. Here are a few of my recent purchases.

Two outfits from Gymboree:



From Gina Miller:


From Little Dreamer Designs:
In the last week, Camden has decided to turn into a true southern boy. He picks up worms and calls them his best friend. He loves to dig his own worms for fishing, and he calls me mama (spoken with a distinct southern drawl). I'm not sure why he made the change from mommy to mama, but it's quite funny! And I know he didn't learn that from his grandpa, although I'm quite sure that his grandpa had some influence on him for the other. He came home from grandpa's house with quite a few other habits as well - nothing extreme, just specific ways of doing things because that's how his grandpa does it. For instance, we are no longer allowed to call milk anything other than Moo Juice. And he has a very specific way of washing his hands because that's how grandpa does it.

We actually had a good night's sleep last night. Mr. Camden slept all through the night and only woke up once - and he got up and went potty on his own!

I think that's all the news for now - and my short work break is over!

Comments

We love your blog! I didn't know you were a scrappper to...and SO GOOD!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5