Wednesday

Camden did enjoy his first day back at school, and he must have played hard because he went to bed at 7:30 and didn't get up until 7:30 this morning! I hope he continues to enjoy it! I think I mentioned here that we weren't as impressed as we hoped to be - well, when Brian took Camden in yesterday morning, the preschool director asked Brian what Camden's name was THREE times and didn't remember that we were coming or what class he was in or when he started K-4. Brian has been by there several times and has talked to her, plus he turned in all the paperwork several weeks ago, not to mention that we stopped by Friday so Camden could visit and we spoke to her then as well. I really hope this is not an indication of how they run the school. Right now, I'm really trusting that all our friends who enjoy this school so much know what they're talking about!

I keep thinking today is Thursday and my weekend is about to start. So disappointing when I realize it's only Wednesday!

I spent last night glued to YouTube again - still watching that series of videos documenting another family's Korean adoption. This time I got Brian hooked to it. We've watched 8 sessions of it - 5 more to go!

Okay, nothing else going on I guess! My boss just left for about 3 weeks so work is going to be SLOW! I've got one big project to work on during that time, but other than that - boring!

Here's one page from earlier this week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like the "window treatment" you did with the picture. You just keep getting better and better!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5