Happy Memorial Day

I know I say this every Monday holiday, but it stinks to work when the rest of the real world is off work! The good news is that my drive in was easy today, and Starbucks was still open! I went to lunch with two work friends so that always makes things better as well. Sometimes we're allowed to leave a couple hours early so I've got my fingers crossed!

I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day. We're off to my in-laws for dinner after work today so at least I'm not cooking!

Here are two layouts from this weekend. I really love this first one - I absolutely LOVE this picture of the three boys and have been waiting for the perfect time to use it. I'm really happy with how it turned out.


Comments

Yuck! You had to work yesterday? No fun!

I am constantly blown away by your talent...your new layouts look amazing!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5