Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I had a wonderful day. I woke up to a card from Camden and a card from Brian with a gift card to a fabulous Day Spa where they use chocolate for all their treatments. I can't wait to use it!

Brian grilled pork steaks for lunch today and didn't let me in the kitchen. He even cleaned up for all of us! It was really nice outside today and we sat outside on the desk most of the afternoon. Camden played hard and will hopefully sleep all night long.

Brian had a good time playing golf Saturday morning. Camden and I just hung out at the house. We made a trip to Wal-mart and to a local 50's diner Saturday night. Camden enjoyed playing music from the "juice" box.

I managed to get one page done while I watched the Survivor finale tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5