Happy Anniversary

Today is our 10th wedding anniversary! In many ways it's hard to believe that I've been married for 10 years (that makes me sound so old!), but in more ways it's hard to imagine a time when I wasn't part of the Brian and Melissa team. We celebrated a couple of weeks ago on our little weekend trip so today is a bit anticlimactic, but Brian did send me beautiful flowers to work today. I wanted to have a layout finished about our anniversary, but it didn't happen. Maybe over the weekend.
After church last night while we waited for Brian to get home, Camden and I laid on the couch watching So You Think You Can Dance, and he was so sweet! He kissed me, held my hand, rubbed my face, told me, "I love sitting beside you," "I love you," "Are me and daddy your best boys?" He was just precious! The older he gets, the fewer and farther between these times are. Then he had this little tidbit to say as we headed out the door this morning - "I'm special, but you're just old people."

We going to a church softball game tonight. Camden will be in heaven - he is OBSESSED with softball!

Here's another page using pictures from 2005. He and his Aunt Liz had alot of fun wrestling back then!

Comments

Unknown said…
We just celebrated #20.
:)
Just had to share...
This morning I felt a tight squeeze behind me, I turned and saw my beeming 15 year old son. He said, "I forgot to thank you for sending me food to my practice yesterday. It was so good!"
They still tug at your heart, even when they are taller than you.
:)
Lisa Z.
Jean said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Camden is such a sweetie!!! :)
Bretta said…
Happy Anniversary, Melissa (and Brian too!). I LOLed at Camden's comment and had to share it with dh...too cute!
Happy anniversary! I love your scrapbook pages so much..
Susie said…
I am sorry I am a bit late in responding to your earlier post about financing your next adoption. You should check out the Gift of Adoption, which gives grants & otherwise tries to offer financial assistance for people who are adopting. Here is their website: http://www.giftofadoption.org/

I know of the organization because a couple of my friends are active volunteers.

Good luck!
Wendy said…
Happy Anniversary Melissa!!
Wendy

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel