Weekend

Doesn't it feel good to have a clean house? I have to say that while it's alot of work, I'm discovering (almost 10 years into my marriage) that a clean house is totally worth it! I spent Friday working on the house, laundry, cooking for dinner with my in-laws, and hanging some pictures and just generally working on making the house feel a little more like home. We still have a ways to go, but it's slowly getting there.

Camden has been challenging this week! I think he is feeling the effects of being gone from us - he's very clingy and quite spoiled from spending 2 weeks with grandma and grandpa. And his sleeping habits are ridiculous! He's back to getting up 4 times a night, and then up at the crack of dawn! I want to be sensitive to the fact that sleeping in a new room and bed takes some getting used to (hey, we're still not used to our new room), but when he gets up that much every night (and he didn't do this while staying with my parents), it's hard to know how tough to be on him. We're going to give it a couple more nights, and then he's got to get better! Sleep deprivation is not a good thing. I know that going back to school will help him stay on schedule, but he doesn't go back until May 29.

I thought I was feeling better, but I woke up this morning feeling awful. I'm hoping it's just a slight relapse. I do not want to have another miserable week.

Brian is out playing golf this morning and enjoying himself so I was able to get a little bit of scrapping done during Camden's morning cartoons. I LOVE these pictures of Xavier. Look how blue his eyes are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5