Month of Challenges, days 2-5

I am super excited about the month of challenges going on at The Lilypad right now. It's a brand new challenge each day so 30 days, 30 layouts. Considering I haven't scrapped consistently in years, this is a pretty big undertaking, but I am loving it. Here are days 2-5.

Day 2, Art Journaling (something I've NEVER done)
010214_notetoself

Day 3, stamping technique
010214_whee

Day 4, two-page layout
122513_dirtysantaweb

Day 5, use a book cover as inspiration (here's my book inspiration)
033013_jumpfly



Comments

As always beautiful layouts. ... Hey project life is scrapbooking! =)
As always beautiful layouts. ... Hey project life is scrapbooking! =)
Every time you post layouts… you make me want to scrapbook! Simply gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5