Operation 2nd grade: Complete

It's always hard to imagine how different the kids are going to look from beginning to end of the school year. Camden always seems to mature and grow SO much! (see how much browner he is in August than May?)

August 8, 2011
DSC_3384

When I went out to snap these Tuesday morning, I kept saying, "Aren't you happy? It's the last day of school?" because he clearly wasn't feeling it. And then it dawned on me, OF COURSE, he's not happy - it's the last day of school! This boy loves school.

May 22, 2012
DSC_8986


Comments

Isaac was also sad about school ending :(
What are we gonna do with these boys?
I'm pretty sure I will not have the "I'm so sad school is over" kid... so I am relishing the fact that you do! I love the side by side comparisons here!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5