Just a few things on this Monday morning.
1. A certain 8 year old boy in this house had a fabulous time with his friends Friday night. And his parents survived their first sleep-over. Brian and I both crashed, and I'm guessing the boys did too since we didn't hear anything.
2. Rory's soccer team won its first game in 2 seasons Saturday. And, of course, it would be the day I decided there was no need to drag my camera around. They were so cute with their newly found confidence.
3. Our family made a pretty big life decision this weekend. Maybe I'll tell you about it soon.
4. A friend and her cutie pie baby girl are coming over to help pack today. I better decide quick what we're actually going to pack.
5. I call this a hot mess. Brian calls it progress.