Thousand Gifts 417-435
My Monday morning started off much the same as Sunday - bright and early with Rory (yes, the 6:00 a.m. wake times continue). She loves to be my hairstylist (that's kind of on hold for a while) or give me a pedicure, etc. And since my feet are killing me these days from chemo and other medicine side effects, I was more than happy to let her spend an hour (oh, yes, a whole hour) rubbing my feet and legs. She had the best time chatting with me and pretending to be McKenzie with a 6 year old daughter. And the best part is, she has no idea I got the best part of this deal. :) And I apologize for my feet making yet another appearance on the blog.
By the way, does her new shorter hair look cute or what!
417. Google Reader
418. being cleared for chemo
419. date day
420. lunch at P.F. Chang's
421. watching Camden and Rory thoroughly enjoy their new kittens
422. a new red shirt
423. completing round #4
424. my camera (fairly certain I've been thankful for this before, but it can't be said enough)
425. cards from new friends
427. Brian's sense of humor
428. finding good end of season sales
429. fresh corn on the cob
430. Psalm 31:14-15, I trust in you, O Lord; I say, You are my God. My times are in Your hands.
431. the reminder that "this is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
432. Sunday snuggles with Rory
433. Camden's excitement over new school supplies
434. chicken salad from Burdett's
435. a quick one-armed side hug from Camden
436. foot rubs from Rory
437. anticipation of new projects
438. hot water