Photo Actions

Thanks to my little closet sale, I was able to purchase a new photo action set, and I thought I'd share the results with my fellow photography fanatics. :) This is the Florabella Luxe set, and these are only web sized so I realize you can't see the results perfectly, but you can just take my word for it - they are really pretty.

Original - straight out of the camera
Allure
Ambrosia
Cashmere
Glam
Gypsy
Heiress
London
Mademoiselle
Musette
Pandora
Ruby
Sapphire
Starlet
Velvet
B/W Mink


Comments

Joy said…
GORGEOUS! I love them! Wish they made these for LR.
Elizabeth Frick said…
how lovely!!!
I second Joy! I love them! (And wish they had them for lightroom)
KrisJ said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Ive been thinking about buying those actions..Im now convinced!
STUNNING AS USUAL!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel