Happy Birthday, Camden!

Seven years ago on the other side of the world a sweet girl gave birth to our boy. It never ceases to amaze me how God put our family together. Happy Birthday, Camden!

And a few things about him at 7:

Is crazy smart.

Enjoys nearly everything he puts in his mouth and declares it "Delicious!" and "the best ____ I've ever had!" (yes, this happens every single meal).

Is passionate about Star Wars despite the fact that he's never seen the movie or any cartoon version.

Is very affectionate (a.k.a. invades your personal space often).

Favorite movie is Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.

Favorite colors are white, silver, and gold. Oh, yes they really are. 3 years running.

Favorite activities are playing baseball and the Wii.


Never, never stops asking questions.


Or talking.


Loves to draw and will describe his drawings in excruciating detail.

Favorite person is definitely his daddy followed very closely by his grandpa.

Sings with complete abandon in children's church/VBS.


And in direct contrast to singing with abandon, he is starting to become a little more aware of himself and is on the verge of reaching one of those awkward big kid stages.


Has limitless energy.

And from his mouth as we were heading out the door to VBS last night, "Hey, mommy, daddy already talked to me about the crotch picture." Now that's not something you hear every day. :)


Comments

Oh my... I adore him. ADORE him.

Happy Birthday Camden!!

Now, crotch picture?! That sounds like a good story!
Elizabeth Frick said…
I feel like I know Camden so much better now! I love that he's so chatty. I love that he sings loudly, with abandon. And I LOVE that he's on the verge of awkward boy-hood... I love that stage :)
Happy 7th bday, Camden!!!
Brian Lewis said…
Love how this picture captures his personality! Happy Birthday to my little buddy! I love you!
Mayme said…
Happy Birthday Big Guy!
KrisJ said…
Happy Birthday Camden!! Man he sure sounds like a perfect match for my Maddie!!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday, Camden! It's so hard to believe you are 7! We are so glad you came into our lives and are so proud of you.

We love you,

Gram and Gramps

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel